AIDC Eastern Cape: Internships 2022 / 2023: Automotive Industry Development Center Eastern Cape (AIC-EC) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The purpose of this 12-month Internship is to provide an aspiring project management professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience. The successful interns will be placed in the Gqeberha office and report to the Executive Manager: Corporate Services
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Communications, Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, or related qualification
- Driver’s License advantageous.
INTERNSHIP – GRAPHIC DESIGN X1 (12 MONTHS CONTRACT)
- A National Diploma/Degree in Graphic Art/Design or any related creative field.
- Formal training/certification in the use of Adobe’s Creative suite of programs or similar.
- Other software tools such as Dreamweaver, HTML, CorelDraw, or AutoCAD or similar
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience and expertise. Please forward your CV with full personal details, education, work history, and contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence and communication will only be conducted with short-listed candidates and preference will be given to people with disabilities, women, and previously disadvantaged individuals to promote Employment Equity within the company.
If not contacted within 30 days from the closing date, please accept your application as not being successful.
CLOSING DATE: 25 November 2022
Internship Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Internship Closing Date: 25 November 2022