The end of the 2021 school year is now in sight. There are always many smiling faces during the last week of school. Remember to take this time to make memories and be proud of what you’ve accomplished this year.
What is your last day of school traditions? I remember when I was still in high school and even in primary school, we use to have a class party at the end of each year where we eat, play games, and make memories with all of our friends.
What are some things you would like to do before the end of the school year?
Complete and finish any work or assignments that need to be completed, clean your school locker, and give gifts to all of your teachers.
It’s time to celebrate and reflect on all that has been done, accomplished, and learned throughout the long school year.
Here are some ideas for making it epic:
- Host a celebration event.
- Plan a fun trip with your friends.
- Have a dinner with family to celebrate.
- Create a “bottle of dreams”. This is a piece of paper filled with a list of all your dreams for the new year, wrapped up and put into a bottle. This is a fun little activity to do with your friends and even family.
- Take a last day of school photo.
- Have a campout or go on a getaway with your friends. This is a great way to unwind and reflect on the year.
At the end of the race, we like to hear cheers, and when students graduate, it’s a climactic event. Just remember to stay safe and remain cautious, especially during these uncertain times.