The 2022 academic year is almost upon us, and universities have begun to release dates for reopening and for student registration. Among those universities is CUT, who released their registration schedule for 2022.
Institutions of higher learning have been considering the possibility of students being able to return to campus at full capacity, with some opting for a mandatory vaccination policy for students to be allowed to register for the academic year.
CUT released an engagement study for students to be able to respond to the idea of mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations on the 4th of December 2021. The study closed on the 10th of December, and the outcome of the study is yet to be shared.
As students await an official Covid-19 policy from the university, they can familiarize themselves with the released registration dates to gage how much time they may have to make a decision about vaccination in the case that the university votes in support of mandatory vaccination.
The registration dates are as follows:
First-year and returning Postgraduate students:
- Faculty of Humanities- 26 January 2022
- Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology- 27 January 2022
- Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences- 28 January 2022
- Faculty of Management Sciences – 31 January 2022
Second-year undergraduates and onwards:
- Faculty of Humanities- 3 February 2022
- Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology- 4 February 2022
- Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences- 7 February 2022
- Faculty of Management Sciences- 8 February 2022
All First-time entering Masters and Doctorate students:
- Registration will take place between the 15th of February and the 31st of August 2022
Changes to courses will be open between the 9th and the 14th of February, and registration will take place virtually.
Share this post with your Friends: