Denver Technical College Registration 2022 – 2023
Denver Technical College Registration 2022 – 2023 – See Details Below:
Please read the following Requirements Bellow Carefully before you register.
1. Students are to submit ALL documents with their registration form, i.e. I.D copy, copy of results, and proof of payment. Failure to do so will results in your form not being captured.
2. All foreign students MUST attach their study permit, failure to do so will result in their form not being captured.
3. Students are not permitted to register 1 subject on more than 1 level, example, Mathematics N3 and Mathematics N4. Students may only do 1 or the other.
4. All corrections for registration should be done 7 days after initial registration and before the closing date for registration, and must be done so in writing.
5. Students are not permitted to register more than 2 levels.
6. Students are only allowed to do a maximum of 2 subject’s exam only.
7. Please submit your application form before the closing date.
8. R350 registration fee must accompany this form (non-refundable), students can only attend classes if their fees are up-to-date.
9. N3 engineering students must pay for Umalusi Certificates (uMalusi Rates).
10. You must notify the registrar in writing immediately should you decide not to continue with your studies.
11. This college retains the right to refuse any applications without stating reasons.
NB: Please read all information to ensure a successful online registration.
Share this post with your Friends: