Document Needed For Thekwini TVET College Application: Looking for a way on how to upload your Thekwini TVET College Document for Application? You are in the right place. The Thekwini TVET College management provides a secure gateway to a variety of online services provided to Thekwini TVET College students who applied for admission for this year.
How to upload Thekwini TVET College Documents online for the Application
Here is the document needed for your Thekwini TVET College Application for Admission into the Thekwini TVET College Institution. and how to upload your document for the Thekwini TVET College Application Online
Part of the application process is to upload documents such as your matric certificate. Thekwini TVET College would tell you as you’re doing your application which documents need to upload.
Submitting Thekwini TVET College Documents For Admission
Here’s how to upload the Thekwini TVET College documents Application:
- Click here
- Scroll down and click on the bubble next to ‘Documents’
- Fill in your information
- Click on choose file and select the corresponding files from your device
- Click on ‘Upload’
- Once done submitting all documents, click on ‘Submit documents and continue’
Documents Needed For Your Thekwini TVET College Application
Once the student has deduced that they have met all the necessary requirements to enroll as an Thekwini TVET College student, they will need to supply the following documents:
- Certified copy of your identification;
- Certified copy of your latest school results;
- You must also submit a certified copy of your parent/guardian’s identification.
For more Thekwini TVET College content, click here.
If you still can’t find what you needed on the given page, kindly leave a comment below, and our team will help you out.