Many Ekurhuleni West TVET College (EWC) students repeatedly ask questions like “ewc student portal, how to login to ewc student portal, ewc.edu.za student login, how to reset ewc student portal password?” We have provided answers in this post.
EWC Student Portal is an easy-to-use online portal to perform certain academic actions e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Exam Results, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Acceptance Fees Payment, Transcript, Timetable, Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
How to Login EWC Student Portal:
To begin with, you will need your Ekurhuleni West TVET College EWC Student Login ID and Password respective.
- Goto the EWC Login Page at http://www.ewc.edu.za
- Log in with your Login ID and Password,
- Finally, Click on the Submit or Login button.
- You should be redirected to your official portal where you can access all the information you need.
Login to EWC Student Portal
When you are able to log in to the Ekurhuleni West TVET College Student Portal, you can be able to:
- Manage your enrolment in the University
- Access your Email
- View your academic records
- Change your personal information details
- View student announcements
- and many more
If you have any questions or corrections regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Share this post with your Friends: