It has been a long year for many of us, especially those who spent most of their time inside. As the school holidays draw near, it is time to enjoy ourselves and embrace the outdoors.
During the school holidays, everyone can sleep in, eat when they want, and there is no homework to worry about. It’s a great time to take a break from school.
It’s that time of year again, when school holidays are upon us. It is time to recharge and spend time with the family. Here are some fun activities that will keep the whole family busy and involved.
- Explore the castle in Cape Town
- Go to the cinema. If you did not know, Sterkinekor and Numetro are operating again and this is your chance to go with your family and enjoy a good old movie in the cinema.
- Do dog walking. If you are a pet lover and wish to make some extra income while “having fun” with some furry animals, then offer to do dog walking a few days in the holiday.
- Get crafty. Scrapbooking and crafting is a great way to unwind and get creative.
- Go hiking. Since many of us have been indoors for most of the year, now is your chance to get out and get some fresh air into those lungs.
- Have a games and pizza night. Volunteer your home and invite your closest friends or family over for a games night. Remember to still be safe and take the necessary safety precautions.
- Camp under the stars. Have you ever been camping? Let me tell you that it is such a wonderful experience that allows you to be free, relax and enjoy everything nature has to offer.
- Have a photoshoot. I bet you never thought of this idea. Get creative, get some props and have a fun festive photoshoot.
- Do some baking.
- Visit the Aquarium.
- Go on a readtrip.
- Do the Hop-on-Hop-Off with City Sightseeing Red Bus.
- Do a bedroom makeover. If you are much like me then this will be a very exciting activity for you. I love redecorating and cleaning my room every season and this brings me so much joy.
Remember that you still need to be safe and aware of the people in your personal space. Covid-19 will still be around for many more months and it’s your responsibility to take the necessary precautions to limit your exposure to the virus.
Share this post with your Friends: