Guardrisk invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Are you currently unemployed? Are you seeking an opportunity to develop your potential and create a bright future at an industry leading insurer? Are you a dynamic, self-starter who is passionate about client service? This is the opportunity for you! We have an exciting Learnership available at Guardrisk, commencing 1 February 2023.
What is a Learnership? A Learnership is a structured programme that provides an opportunity for you to gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the workplace. Our Learnership programme will enable you to obtain a Short Term and Long Term Insurance NQF Level 5 qualification which is INSETA recognised.
- Only South African citizens aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 or NQF level 4
- Applicants must have passed pure Maths 60% or Mathematical literacy 70%
- Applicants must have passed English 65%
- Applicants must be currently unemployed
- Applicants must have not participated in a learnership before
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
How to apply
Learnership Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Learnership Closing Date: 22 November 2022