iStore: Graduate Internships 2022 / 2023. iStore invites suitably qualified persons to apply for Airports & Airlines Inspector Internship Programme 2023.
We are looking for grads to join our exciting internship. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the iStore family.
Are you an ambitious and passionate graduate? If you are a born problem solver with a curiosity for all things tech, then our Internship is for you.
- You have a completed IT/ Bussiness Administration / Supply Chain / Marketing qualification.
- You love our brands.
- You are great with people.
- You enjoy problem-solving, this is your superpower.
- You are comfortable working some weekends.
What we offer:
- Exceptional growth opportunity – level-up
- Be a part of an ever-learning organisation – A one-year leadership program that will give you a solid base for a holistic business experience
- Join a diverse team of passionate individuals and work with the world’s top brands every day
- Fun environment, challenging and very rewarding
Interns will go through extensive and intensive Apple training for 8 weeks. Following this you will join one of our Stores as a trainee for 3 months and will be offered an opportunity within the business, upon successful completion of the training.
How to Apply
Apply by emailing your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customer experience is everything. We give it our best every day. We live the brand. iStore is the best place to work.
Internship Location: Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 30 September 2022