Legal Learner Internship Opportunity At PFA: The OPFA is currently recruiting legal candidates to embark on an outstanding development opportunity. The learnership will be for a period of twelve (12) months.
LEGAL LEARNERSHIPS (X3)
Location: Pretoria Office, Ashlea Gardens
- LLB Degree
- Certificate in Pension Funds law (Added advantage)
- Practical Legal Training (Added Advantage)
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Communication and listening skills (verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, planning and organising, resilience
- Ability to analyse, interpret, solve problems and making of legal arguments to reach a conclusion
- Good writing skills with the ability to express complex concepts
- Ability to make investigative decisions in the resolution of complaints
How to Apply
Interested persons should apply in writing by submitting their application, inclusive of letter of motivation and CV.