South Africa’s public universities offer a quality education that gives students learning and research skills, as well as their subject matter expertise. Research has shown that graduates of university will earn significatntly more money over their work lives than those who have not graduated with a university degree.
South Africa’s public universities offer a general education across a range of faculties and will award degrees, diplomas and certificates. Universities usually also have residences for student accomodation and will also have a rich and varied extra-mural programme of clubs, societies and sports clubs.
- Nelson Mandela University
- North West University
- Rhodes University
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University
- Sol Plaatje University
- University of Cape Town – UCT
- University of Fort Hare
- University of the Free State
- University of Johannesburg
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- University of Limpopo
- University of Mpumalanga
- University of Pretoria
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of Venda
- University of the Western Cape – UWC
- University of the Witswatersrand
- University of Zululand
For information and inquiries, you can contact the institution’s official website.
If you have any question regarding this post, kindly drop it on the comment box below, and we will respond to you immediately.
Share this post with your Friends: