Rosebank College has a fantastic opportunity for an Online Chat Agent to join their rapidly growing company.
Call Centre Operators (Chat Agents)
As an Online Chat Agent, you will be responsible for providing excellent service to customers through phone, email, or internet chat systems, fostering a “right first time” culture throughout the customer journey while dealing with inquiries, queries, and issues.
- Matric/ Relevant NQF Level 4 Qualification.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Applicants should have a laptop or a desktop PC – tablets are not supported.
- The applicant should have stable internet and data connection.
- Applicants should have Chrome installed on their PC.
Skills & Competencies:
- Must be able to type 40 words per minute.
- Computer skills, data entry, and word-processing.
- Detail-oriented, able to follow explicit directions.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and weekends.
- Effective organisational and time management skills.
- Customer service.
- Good communication skills.
- Good attitude.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that only applications via the website will be considered for shortlisting.
IIE Rosebank College reserves the right to verify all information provided by candidates and to verify credit standing. Please note that correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates.
IIE Rosebank College reserves the right not to make an appointment or to re-advertise.