If you wish to study at the Muhyideen College of Education Ilorin, it’s time to apply as the Muhyideen College of Education Ilorin Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 is now on sale. See more details below.
The Muhyideen College of Education Ilorin (Muhyideen College of Education Ilorin) which is a Private College of Education founded in 2005, located in Kwara , Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2022/2023 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the Muhyideen College of Education Ilorin Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, How to Apply for Muhyideen College of Education Ilorin Post UTME, Admission Portal, Registration Fees, Cut off Mark, Requirements, Deadline, and more.
Screening Form Overview
- Institution: Muhyideen College of Education Ilorin (Muhyideen College of Education Ilorin)
- Programme: Post UTME (Undergraduate)
- Registration Fee: N2,000.00
- Cut off Mark: 100 and above
- Application Deadline: (Not Yet Open for 2022)
What follows is detailed information for Muhyideen College of Education Ilorin Undergraduate Admission Forms 2022/2023. Read carefully to understand the registration process and use to comment box for any question or share your view.
Muhyideen College of Education Ilorin Courses & Programmes Available
Requirements for Applying for MCOED Post UTME Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected MCOED as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for MCOED .
Meeting the above requirements automatically makes you eligible for applying for MCOED post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
MCOED post UTME application form requirements are what I have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for MCOED Post UTME Admission Form
To successfully apply for the form via MCOED undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form
Step 1: Select Admission Forms Link
Step 2: Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
Step 3: Enter your phone Number and Email address
Step 4: Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
Step 5: Carefully complete and submit the online application form;
Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 100kb which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eye glasses or veil and,
Printout the Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants must provide their O’level results as well as updated passport photos to the portal. For O’level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings are permitted.
- MCOED accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level examinations.
- It is strongly recommended that applicants review their program’s O’level criteria and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Those who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to switch to the appropriate course and be admitted.
- Applicants must then print confirmation of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must be at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
- All candidates must complete the online screening activity in order to be considered for admission to the Institution.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the Institution’s approved steps in applying for MCOED post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The Institution will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The closing date for submission of forms is yet to be announced by the management.
That’s all you need to know as regards MCOED post UTME/DE screening form for 2022/2023 academic session. Please note that if you have questions as regards the subject matter, you can reach me via my comment section below and I will be happy to assist.
Muhyideen College of Education Ilorin Post UTME Closing Date
Muhyideen College of Education Ilorin Post UTME Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of completed application forms is not yet available.
Muhyideen College of Education Ilorin Recommended
Muhyideen College of Education Ilorin Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.
Share this post with your Friends: