The Kinsey College Of Education, School Fees Schedule for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and is available on this page.
This is to inform all the newly admitted and returning students of the Kinsey College Of Education that the management of the institution has released the school fees structure for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The Kinsey College Of Education , School Fees is payable only to the official bank account of the institution which can be obtained from the school study portal. It’s can be paid at any bank branch nationwide
School Fees Schedule
FRESH NCE STUDENTS (Indigenes) Pay Between 45,000 to 60,000 Naira per session (First and Second Semester)
FRESH NCE STUDENTS (Non-Indigenes) Pay Between 35,000 to 50,000 Naira per session (First and Second Semester)
RETURNING STUDENTS (Indigenes) Pay between 15,000 to 20,000 Naira (Depending on the course)
RETURNING STUDENTS (Non-Indigenes) pay between 20,000 to 25,000 Naira per session (This also depends on the course being offered)
Acceptance fee is around 10,000 Naira per newly admitted students.
See also – List of Courses at
How to Pay School Fees
- To pay your school fees, you may be required to log on to your student portal
- Generate the school fees invoice
- Visit any bank branch of your school and complete the payment
- You may also have the option to Pay Online using your ATM Card without leaving your comfort zone.
- After payment, you will be given a payment receipt.
Share this post with your Friends: