It’s the most wonderful time of the year, with all the lights, decorations, and of course presents. The build-up to Christmas is my favourite time of the year. I love putting up decorations, drinking hot chocolate with my family like they do in the movies, and just being in a festive mood.
Christmas is coming, and the best way to celebrate it is by making sure that your loved ones know you care about them. Shopping for the perfect gifts won’t be easy, but it will be worth it. Last-minute shopping can be fun and exciting, especially when you’re buying for someone special. Don’t worry about getting everything sorted in time, just enjoy the rush.
New Year gifts:
Here is a gift guide that won’t break your budget! All these gifts are from some of my favourite retailers.
- Rimmel Must Have Kit + FREE GIFT available on Superbalist for R239.00
- Bath & Body Combo Deal available on Signature Cosmetics and Fragrances for only R250
- Digitime Ladies Silver Heart Watch & Jewellery Set available at Game for only R289.00
- Longmarket Sweet Mimosa Gift Set available at Woolworths for only R199.00
- Be Brave (Mug / Keyring / Journal Boxed Set) available at Cum Books for only R199.00
- Gift card from Cape Union Mart
- Shaped Desk Lam available at Cotton On for only R299.99
- That My Towel available at Cotton On for only R299.99
- Wooden Harry Potter Music Box available online on Takealot for only R279.00
- Magical Moon Night Light available online on Takealot for only R182.00
Please if you have any question related to this post, kindly drop it on the comment box below. Likewise, help others by sharing it on any if the Social Media Below.
Share this post with your Friends: