Oxbridge Academy is a Private College in Nationwide, South Africa. All the latest news and vital information about the Oxbridge Academy can be found on this page.
- Registration Number: 2009/FE07/070
- Institution Location: Nationwide
- Qualification Types: National Certificate
- Type of education institution: Private College
Oxbridge Academy gives you the opportunity to further your education and realise your full potential whilst earning a living. They have options for school-leavers who didn’t have an opportunity to study further and adult learners who never finished school. Oxbridge Academy makes use of Distance Learning where you don’t have to travel to a campus to attend any classes.
Oxbridge Academy Accreditation:
Oxbridge Academy is accredited by a number of academic and professional bodies, including the DHET (Department of Higher Education and Training), Umalusi, the QCTO, the ETDP SETA, Saiosh, DQS Academy, the IIE and APPETD. For further information on their accrediation and/or registration, see their website.
Oxbridge Academy Qualifications offered
- Advertising and Marketing
- Assessor and Moderator
- Beauty Therapy
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Business Management
- Childhood Development
- Computer Courses
- Contact Centre Operations
- Educational Management
- Events Management
- Farming Management
- Human Resource Management
- Matric and Bridging Courses
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- Public Sector Management
- Secretarial Courses
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Tourism and Hospitality
Oxbridge Academy Fees:
Consult the website for information regarding fees.
Oxbridge Academy Applications:
Applications may be done online via the website.
Oxbridge Academy Website
Share this post with your Friends: