Are you an enthusiastic and motivated student, ready to tackle the working world? Are you seeking work experience? RCL FOODS is seeking a Millwright to join our Foods Division. ?
The role will be based in Hammarsdale P1 and report to the Plant Engineer. RCL FOODS is looking for an incumbent to be responsible for ensuring that plant maintenance is done effectively and accurately in such a way to ensure minimum downtime
- Minimum of NTC 2 (trades related), +- 60 Electrical & 40% Mechanical
- 5 Years relevant experience (post qualification)
- High voltage switching, PLC’s and knowledge of scales would be an advantage.
- Code 08 license.
- Knowledge of poultry processing equipment would be an advantage.
- Wire-mans’ license would be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to co-ordinate projects.
- Prepared to work shifts, standby, call outs and overtime when required.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Physically fit and able to work in cold conditions
HOW TO APPLY
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals
Opportunity Closing Date: