Red and Yellow are evolving for a world that is dramatically different from when they were originally founded and their mandate as educators is to prepare humans for unexpected challenges and resulting opportunities of the future. Red and Yellow have courses that are integrated with essential human skills, that prepare students for phenomenal career success in the complex, highly unpredictable future ahead. Their mandate, as educators, is to prepare students for career success in the future. Red and Yellow are focused on equipping humans for the 21st Century realities, and the exciting opportunities that’ll arise from the digital explosion and ever-increasing pervasiveness of technology.
- BA Visual Communication Degree (NQF Level 7)
- BCom Marketing Degree (NQF Level 7)
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing & Advertising Communications (NQF Level 7)
- Advanced Diploma in User-Centered Design (NQF Level 7 Advanced Diploma)
- Advanced Diploma in Copywriting (NQF Level 7)
- National Certificate in Design Techniques
- National Certificate in Advertising: Creating Digital Content
- National Certificate in Advertising – specialising in Digital Marketing
- Cape Town (97 Durham Avenue, Salt River, Cape Town, South Africa 7925)
- Johannesburg (Unit 6, Cambridge Commercial Park, 22 Witkoppen Road, Paulshof, Johannesburg 2191)
Consult Red & Yellow’s website for information on fees.
Red & Yellow’s website allows for online applications as well as applications for scholarships.
Type of education institution
Private Higher Education Institution
Registration Number : 2005/HE07/002.
Please Drop a Comment below if you have any questions regarding this post and we will reply immediately. Likewise, help others by sharing to any of the social media below: