Rhodes University is a small tertiary institution situated in Grahamstown. Their website says that they have just over 8 200 students, and they are among the best undergraduate and graduate pass rates in South Africa. 18% of the students studying at Rhodes are international students.
Qualifications offered at Rhodes University:
- Bachelor of Business Science
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Economics
- Postgraduate diploma in Accountancy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Enterprise Management
- BEd (Foundation Phase Teaching) Degree
- BEd (in-service) Degrees
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Higher Education
- Bachelor of Education Honours
- Masters in Education Degrees
- PhD (Education) Degrees
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Journalism
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Social Sciences
Rhodes University offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the Law Faculty.
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree
- Undergraduate Degree
Rhodes University offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the Science Faculty.
Rhodes University Campus:
Rhodes University has one campus found in Grahamstown in the Eastern Cape.
Rhodes University Courses:
Rhodes University Fees:
Fees differ for each course. Consult the website for more information.
Rhodes University Applications:
Applications can be filled in online or collected from the admissions office on campus.
- – Education Faculty
- – Health Sciences Faculty
- – Science Faculty
- – Commerce Faculty
- – Law Faculty
- – Humanities Faculty
- Bachelors Degree
Honours DegreePost Graduate CertificatePost Graduate DiplomaMasters Degree
For information and inquiries, you can contact the Rhodes University by visiting the institution’s official website.
Share this post with your Friends: