Applications for 2022 are open at Sol Plaatje University after the university decided to extend the application deadline, so hurry and apply now!
Applications to study at Sol Plaatje University (SPU) in the 2022 academic year are still open after the university decided to extend the application deadline to 10 January 2022. So APPLY NOW!
Prospective students can apply to study at the University by using the online application system. There is no application fee required to apply.
SPU offers a range of both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
How To Apply
- To start applying, go to https://ienabler.spu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login?numtype=S
- Click on the icon next to ‘Apply, register, change personal information, get academic and other information’
- Complete your personal information
- Click ‘Save’
- Create your pin
- The system has created a reference number that will become the student number once your biographical data have been saved
- You have now accessed the Student Online System
- Click on ‘Application’, then ‘View Application Rules’
- Read the Academic Applications rules and click on ‘I Accept’
- Click on ‘Schools Attended’, then click on the list of values to search for your Senior Secondary School
- Click on the correct school
- Capture the start year and month then the end year and month and click ‘SAVE’. If you made a mistake, click on the ‘Delete’ button and ‘SAVE’
- Click on Enter School Leaving Subjects
- Please make use of the list of values linked after your School Leaving Subjects, Grade and Symbols. Click on the correct Subject and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Certificates seen’
- Click on ID, upload scanned document and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Disabilities’ to disclose if applicable and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Submit Application’
- After selecting the qualification, complete the following, Academic Preference = 1 (Choice 1)
- Click on ‘SAVE and Continue’
- Click on ‘View Completed Application(s)’ so that you can view the qualification(s) you have applied for
- Click on ‘Personal Contact Detail’. You can now update your cell number(s), email address, Next of Kin Cell Number, etc. online. Click on ‘CELL NUMBER’, capture or override it with your new cell number and ‘SAVE’. The same applies to your EMAIL Address.
- Click on ‘Address Validation’. Click on the list of values to link your Next of Kin or Account address. SAVE after creating new addresses.
- Your application is now complete
Should applicants encounter difficulties using the online application system, they can send an email message to the Admissions Office on email@example.com.
SPU has only one campus located in the Civic Centre in Kimberly.
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Natural and Applied Sciences
If you satisfy the minimum requirements stated here, it does not mean that you will automatically be admitted to the study programme at SPU.
The final decision on your admission will be based on your academic performance and the availability of space in the programme.
If your academic performance is above these minimum requirements, your chance of being admitted to study at the University will be better.
Should you require assistance or experience difficulties applying online, send an email to the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to visit the SPU website for more information on Sol Plaatje University
If you need funding for your studies then you can apply for the NSFAS bursary. Applications for NSFAS are currently open and will close on 7 January 2022. If you need help applying for the NSFAS bursary then you can visit one of the application centres near you for assistance.
Click here to view Prostectus For Sol Plaatje University
Am sure this post help you with what you need about the Sol Plaatje University Extends 2022 Applications Deadline
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends: