The Southern Africa Bible College has invited prospective undergraduate, postgraduate, and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it required their candidate to apply as soon as possible.
What You’ll Need
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly.
How to Apply Online for Southern Africa Bible College Application
There are two ways to apply;
Apply for admission via a Southern Africa Bible College Official Website
- Please ensure that the Institution you have selected offers your qualification of choice.
- Apply for admission to Southern Africa Bible College via the Institution. Indicate clearly at the time of application that you are applying for admission to Southern Africa Bible College. Ensure that you submit all the necessary documents and pay the application fee during the application process.
Apply for admission to Southern Africa Bible College online
- Online via the application website: www.southernafricabiblecollege.org
- Visit the Southern Africa Bible College Regional Office to submit your complete application online via the self-help stations (application form + uploaded supporting documents) (08:00-15:30, Mondays to Fridays)