Trans Caledon Tunnel Authority (TCTA) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
TCTA is offering ten (10) internship opportunities to suitably qualified and deserving youth from previously disadvantaged backgrounds. The internship fields and minimum requirements are stated below:
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES (2022)
- Engineering [x1]: BSc or BEng, Project/Cost Management or BTech in Quantity Surveying
- Environmental Studies/Management (Projects) [x1]: BSc or BTech in Environmental Management or related field
- Human Resources [x1]: B Degree or Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Project Finance, Treasury & Finance [x3]: B Com Economics (Financial Management/ Treasury & Investment, Commercial or any related numerate Degree, B Com Accounting or any Finance related degree, for Finance position and other positions as per above.
- Procurement [x1]: Diploma in SCM, Logistics or Purchasing.
- Internal Audit [x1]: Relevant B Degree or Diploma in Commerce/Accounting.
- Internal Audit – IT [x1]: Relevant B Degree or Diploma in IT/IT Auditing/Computer Science/ Computer Auditing/Info Systems or equivalent.
- Legal & Compliance [x1]: LLB
NOTE: Other related documentation such as certified copies of ID documents, qualifications (Grade 12 certificate and tertiary qualification or recent academic records) etc. need not accompany the application when applying, such documents must only be produced by shortlisted candidates. No experience is required. Only applicants who have NOT previously served as Interns in the same field will be considered. Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates and applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
How to apply
Internship Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 05 August 2022