The University of Pretoria (UP) is one of Africa’s top universities and the largest contact university in South Africa. They produce socially impactful research to find solutions for the world’s most pressing issues. We have a high quality of teaching and learning in the classroom, online, or in communities.
University of Pretoria Qualifications offered.
University of Pretoria Campuses
The University of Pretoria has seven campuses.
- Main (Hatfield) campus
- Hillcrest Campus/ High Performance Centre
- Groenkloof Campus
- Prinshof Campus (Health Sciences Faculty)
- Onderstepoort Campus (Veterinary Sciences Campus)
- Mamelodi Campus
- Gordon Institute of Business Science
University of Pretoria Courses:
- Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Theology and Religion
- Faculty of Veterinary Science
University of Pretoria (UP) Fees:
Fees are dependent on the different courses. Click here to view it.
Apply to University of Pretoria:
Do you want to apply to the University of Pretoria? Applications can be filled in online or collected from the admissions office.
- – Education Faculty
- – Engineering & the Built Environment Faculty
- – Health Sciences Faculty
- – Science Faculty
- – Commerce Faculty
- – Law Faculty
- – Humanities Faculty
- – Theology and Religion Faculty
- Advanced Certificate
- Advanced Diploma
- National Diploma
- Bachelors Degree
- Higher Diploma
- Honours Degree
- Post Graduate Certificate
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Masters Degree
If you have any question regarding this post, kindly drop it on the comment box below, and we will respond to you immediately.
Share this post with your Friends: