The Vhembe TVET College has invited prospective undergraduate, postgraduate, and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it required their candidate to apply as soon as possible.
What You’ll Need
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly.
How to Apply Online for Vhembe TVET College Application
There are two ways to apply;
Apply for admission via an Vhembe TVET College Official Website
- Please ensure that the TVET college you have selected offers your qualification of choice.
- Apply for admission to Vhembe TVET College via the TVET college. Indicate clearly at the time of application that you are applying for admission to Vhembe TVET College. Ensure that you submit all the necessary documents and pay the application fee during the application process.
Apply for admission to Vhembe TVET College online or at a Vhembe TVET College self-help terminal
- Online via the application website: https://www.vhembecollege.edu.za/registration/
- Visit an Vhembe TVET College Regional Office to submit your complete application online via the self-help stations (application form + uploaded supporting documents) (08:00-15:30, Mondays to Fridays)