The Management College of Southern Africa (Mancosa) aims to provide accessible and effective management education to students, and therefore offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree as part of this objective. To gain entrance into this MBA degree programme, there are a number of strict requirements.
Mancosa tertiary institution prides itself in offering a post-apartheid, pan-African approach to its admissions, offering affordable learning for students that might have been previously disadvantaged by the unjust Apartheid system.
As stated by the university themselves, their MBA has been consistently ranked as one of the country’s top MBA degrees. It operates on a distanced learning programme, making it more flexible and allowing for the educational value to take a more global market approach.
The requirements that a student would need to meet to acquire this MBA qualification are as follows:
- Student should be older than 25 years of age
- The student should have three to five years working experience, of which two of those years were in a supervisory/managerial capacity.
- Student should have either a Bachelor’s Honours degree, a Postgraduate Diploma, or a Bachelor’s degree equivalent based on relevant working experience
- Student should be fluent in the English language
- Applicants can also be required to produce a score of 550 on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), a three-and-a-half-hour test designed to predict the student’s future academic performance.
For more information regarding the Mancosa MBA requirements, click here.
Share this post with your Friends: