If you have submitted an application to the University of Witwatersrand, you need to follow the instructions on this page to check or track your WITS Application Status 2022.
Many WITS applicants ask questions like “How do I Track my WITS Admission Status 2022?, What is the WITS Application Status Portal? I have submitted WITS application form, what next?” all these questions are answered in this post.
I will explain how you can access your application status at the WITS portal login. To begin with, you will need your application User ID and Password to access your status online.
How to Check WITS Application Status 2022:
- Visit Wits University (Student Self Service)’s website – click below link
- Enter StudentID (is your Person Number) and Password (is date of birth in (YYMMDD) format eg. 861224) then Sign In
More to Access on Wits Student Self Service
- Upload your supporting documents
- View your Academic Application and its Status. (This will inform you of the most recent decision made and will also let you know if we require further documentation from you)
- View your Financial Aid Application (NSFAS) status or your Scholarship and Bursary application status (if applicable)
- View your Residence Status (if applicable)
- View your Personal Information (eg: addresses and phone numbers)
- Access and print your Fees statement
- Check your timetable and venues
- View and amend Personal information
- Check your application status
- Pay your fees online
- View final examination results
- View examination timetable
- View graduation dates
If any of the information is incorrect or if you have any queries, please consult your faculty office.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the University of the Witwatersrand
If you want to study at the University of Witwatersrand (WITS).
Share this post with your Friends: